Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just in time, I picked up another class!

For the summer semester, I originally signed up for Survey of European History 101, which would have started May 21. The spring semester had just ended the week before and I began to realize I would not be mentally prepared for it, so I dropped the class. The same class, offered in June was filled so instead I signed up for the second semester, 102, which will start later in the summer.

A few days ago, I noticed an Art History class I had passed over originally because of a time conflict. This class would fulfill my Non-Western art requirement and because I had switched that history class I was now able to take it. Therefore, at the end of the summer I will one class completed in both Art History and History, the only two subjects where I still have classes to take.

I'm so glad I checked too, because this new class starts this Monday!

No comments: