Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When I Dream of Clothes and Shoes...


Alma
$172 - Modern Vintage @ Clementine

I go here:

Red Dress Shoppe - vintage-look and VERY affordable
Tulle
La Redoute
Dace
Eliza Gran - reminds me of Liberty fabric
le train bleu - by NO means cheap, but very inspirational

and here:

Zappos
Sierra Trading Post - great deals on Dansko, Ecco, Keen, and Merrell shoes
Miz Mooz - best selection of funky boots
El Naturalista Shoes - very eco-friendly
Oh Deer shoes
Clementine Shoes - VERY expensive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore Clementine. I spent way too much time in there when I was last in Seattle, fondling lovely things I couldn't afford to buy - and the proprietor didn't even mind.

Kathryn & John said...

These shoes are beauties! I've never even heard of Clementine, but will be stopping there next. Thanks.