Sunday, March 30, 2008

WT Week 2: Tasks above the waist

Another late addition, will I ever catch up?!
  • BREATH: How many of each:
    Piled my tops, finished.

  • BONES: Fixed what:
    None this season, because I hardly have any clothes, let alone damaged ones. I am actually creating my
    Bones as I go along by attempting Sewing Therapy, where I am trying to complete this list of clothing so that I actually have something to wear.

  • HEART: Joyful Colors:
    I want to add some light blue, more white, and some lavender as these colors work really well with my skin. I also would love some light neutrals to wear with the many skirts and pants I have for summer in black and brown. For fun, I like to add some orange, a good avocado-ish green, and maybe some yellow (!) if I can find the right one.

  • HEAD: Supply Lines
    Used to be Ann Taylor Loft, but I haven't been in one since I moved away from Potomac Mills. Then I spent the majority of my money in New York & Company and everything has lasted and still looks great. Target's Mossimo cotton/Lycra t-shirts fit me well and they have some great colors for summer, but I still want long sleeves for layering. But of course my most consistent supply line this time has to be my own line; the ones I will sew myself (see Bones.)

No comments: