Friday, November 13, 2009

The Goal This Weekend...

is to sew, sew, sew!
  • I have a project; a task really, to do in the next week and I can't wait to start on it.
  • I also have two garments (I won't remind you which ones) that I still have to finish and hopefully this weekend will be it.
Also, here are pictures of that outfit I was so proud of. I love this look and will definitely make more of this dress, the Anda. In fact, the outfit received compliments from four separate people when I wore it to work and words like classy and sophisticated were banded about! I, myself, think it looks fun but I'll take those too.


Anda dress



Worn with a cardigan and...no, I have no idea why I'm clenching my hands like that.

More:
Starting Up Again
Dress as Finished Project! - Burdastyle Anda

Images: Sorry they are so bad, they were really dark to begin with.

No comments: