Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Yummy Snack

Last week at the grocery store I decided to take a chance on a new snack and since they were also on sale for only $1.99 I snatched them up. They are Keebler's new Wheatables Nut Crisps crackers. Wow, oh wow, so good! Note: No paid endorsement was involved in this post.*

I grew up eating pecans because we had trees in our backyard. However, they're not the nuts that I normally buy in bulk for snacking, those are almonds, cashews, and walnuts. So I decided to pick up the Toasted Pecan flavor. Now I've tried Blue Diamond's Nut Thins when I was eating gluten-free a while ago. Those were good, but there weren't a lot in the box (4.25 oz vs. 8.5 oz)) and they were far more expensive. These of course have wheat in them but still have a similar taste and I love how they added just enough sugar to enhance the sweet pecan flavor. I will be buying these again but I'll try to spread them out as I ate this box way too fast.

*I wish they had contacted me to eat these, that would mean they'd have shipped me boxes of these for free, but no such luck.

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Seriously. Those are some GOOOOD crackers. Yum.

A DC said...

I bought them because of your post...quite tasty indeed!