Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have You Seen This Fabric?


It is named Outfits (!) and is a print in the Little Apples collection by Aneela Hoey's for Moda Fabrics. I am in love with it and check it out every time I am in Quilting Adventures, my local quilting store. Because it's from Moda Fabrics it is much softer than the typical quilting cottons found at JoAnns or Hancocks.

Wouldn't this print be adorable in a retro-inspired short-sleeved camp blouse? Yes, yes, I am still inspired by the costumes for Amy Adams in The Muppets, especially the heart emblazoned blouse worn with the bird skirt.



Images: Fat Quarter Shop

3 comments:

Mikhaela Reid said...

but beyond softness--how is it possible to know which are the better quilting cottons for apparel? the kind that drape properly and don't act like a stiff paper bag?

lsaspacey said...

I have to admit I don't really know. I checked the label for this but it said 100% cotton just like all the others but it felt softer and lighter.

Kyle said...

That is pretty adorable! Might have to buy some for a bag.