Friday, January 06, 2012

An Update On My Car

1214110927Car 1214110926a
Before - 12/14/2011

They had to replace the hood, front bumper, right headlight, right fender, license frame, attach a new "H" hood ornament, and give all new parts a matching paint job.

12.2011 After
After - 12/30/2011

Look at that shine! Now from the front, my 1995 Honda looks new and not sixteen years old. All I have to do now is get a replacement license plate because mine was run over repeatedly before being recovered from the scene.

Note: I love my Nationwide coverage!! Their approved repair shop, Richmond Collision Center, sent me daily pictures of my car and kept me updated to all changes. I even got a Krispy Kreme donut when I came to pick up my car!

Images: my own photos

4 comments:

Claire (aka Seemane) said...

From a horrid situation (the car accident) comes this happy episode (shiney, new + donut). :)

Monica D said...

Happy that all worked out well! I too love my insurance company!

Jo said...

It looks like they did a wonderful repair job! It's great when the insurance works as it should.

Tyra Shortino said...

Oooh, that's very nice! You've gotta love that shine from the repairs. It feels brand new; something like a balance between taking care of those replaced parts, while enjoying the feel of driving again.